addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washougal/Vancouver/ Camas Walkers & Socializers Message Board › Ideas for our meetup...

Ideas for our meetup...

Linda
user 11576388
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 4
Hi folks,
I am writing because I have a few ideas for upcoming meetups, and would like feedback on what people are interested in.
I have been considering these ideas, in no particular order...

Independent film viewing opps in the area, dinner or lunch an option
Body Vox Halloween dance production, Portland, with dinner somewhere (BloodyVox, Fresh Blood) funny, bloody, great dancing...
Brunch at Mint Tea downtown Vancouver after a walk
Last Friday at Solstice in Bingen, they have live music, wine tasting, and amazing wood fired and unique pizza
A house party, here , there anywhere...we'd be happy to host, or be at guest at your place!
Pumpkin carving party with hot soup
Pinot party Pot Luck
Weekend After Halloween party
Thanksgiving dinner, the usual day...
Indian food in Portland
Sushi for the experienced and novice taster
Maryhill for the wine, and Stonehenge
Crabbing in Newberg at Rogue brewery

What are YOUR ideas?
If you have interest in these or other gatherings, please let me/us know and we will pull it together!

Having fun,
Linda and Tom