addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver PhoneGap Meetup Message Board › Looking for Co-Founder. I'll buy you a drink, come listen to my pitch.

Looking for Co-Founder. I'll buy you a drink, come listen to my pitch.

A former member
Post #: 3
I'm looking for a PhoneGap developer to join me on my current project. I'm also a developer. I'll build the API and web client and you'll build the mobile apps.

I'd really love to pitch this idea to you this weekend. I can show you why we're solving an amazing problem, who exactly is going to use our solution, and that the market is growing virally. Our first ~3,000 users are waiting to be introduced to the product! Let me convince you that this is your best shot at financial freedom.

Reply here and we can talk. Preferably ASAP!

Thanks for reading.