addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver Photowalks Message Board › Canon Macro Lens for Sale

Canon Macro Lens for Sale

Barry J B.
user 33990212
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi All

Mingyang (one of our members) is selling his Macro lens, if you are a Canon shooter, you might be interested! Here is the note:

Hi guys,

I am selling my Canon 100mm macro f/2.8 USM. The lens is in pristine condition (both function and cosmetic). It is a macro lens but also able to be used just like a regular 100mm

The price is $550 and it is firm.

This lens is SUPER SHARP. Except my 135L, I have never seen a lens this sharp...For reviews, you guys can go here: http://www.the-digita...

Other trade options are:
Alienbee B800 + Vagabond mini
Alienbee B800 + Alienbee B400
2 x Alienbee B400 + $100

Reason for sale: Shoot no more macro, only focus on portraits.

Thanks for viewing. ;)
If you are interested, email me or call me. My contact info can be found on my website (www.mingyangsunfoto.com)

Ming