addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Photowalks Message Board › photos from Architecture PhotoWalk

photos from Architecture PhotoWalk

Burnaby, BC
Post #: 42
Hi Everyone

First of all on behalf of Kelly and I, as the co-organizers of this event, THANK YOU all for coming out to our first photowalk. We had a blast sharing this walk that Kelly put together.

I've been reminded to let all of you know that you should post your best 5 pics from today. Barry, that includes you as well :) I'm sure all of you have taken some great photos and it will be hard to choose what to post, but let's try not to post duplicate pics, if possible.

We would love to receive feedback on what you thought of the walk. What you liked, what you would do differently and did you think the time was enough? All comments and critiques are appreciated.

It was a pleasure to meet a lot of you whom we had not met before, and as always, nice to see old friends.

Look forward to seeing all of you at future photowalks.

Kelly and Jan