addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Photowalks Message Board › Places to capture Fall?

Places to capture Fall?

Sridhar
user 10884861
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I would like your suggestions on places where I can capture the fall colors?

Thanks,
Sridhar
Jayne J.
user 12312652
Port Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 2
queen elizabeth park, has a sunken garden / bridges

killarney lake in bowen island, the orange leaves falls and line the trail around the lake
Katherine D.
user 26163582
Richmond, BC
Post #: 6
I would like to add a photowalk somewhere around the lower mainland with this theme in mind. So I'm also interested in any ideas.

Katherine
Nancy
user 15175731
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 12
Trout Lake in East Vancouver is really beautiful around this time of year and Deer Lake in Burnaby, just off Canada Way at Sperling is really gorgeous too.
kelly
user 34220282
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 2
AS OF LAST WEEK........I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LIKE NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE RAIN.....

Lumberman's Arch area of Stanley Park as well as the Seawall around the Rowing Club.
Deer Lake Park....near the Carousel
Burnaby Lake
Maritime Museum/Kits Beach
Royal Oak Avenue in Burnaby North of Deer Lake Parkway
Blue Mountain Park Coquitlam
Minoru Park

As of yesterday, Cambridge Street between Nanaimo and Dundas was stunning!
Nancy
user 15175731
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 14
Also Lynn Canyon Park in North Vancouver, beautiful in there.
In StanleyPark it would be really nice to go into some of the trails. I run un the Marilees Trail from time to time and the views are breathtaking.