Vancouver Photowalks Message Board › Special Offer - Vancouver Photowalks is 1 year old!

Special Offer - Vancouver Photowalks is 1 year old!

Barry J B.
user 33990212
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi Photowalkers

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but Vancouver Photowalks started officially on the 31st Jan 2012. This group was set up simply as a way for me to meet photographers in Vancouver. I had no idea that we would have 941 members a year later. Thats CRAZY...that means that over 70 people joined each month. So a BIG thank you to each and every one of you for making this group what it is.

The simple goal was to get together in Vancouver with other photographers and take photos of anything and everything. In this time we have had 34 meetups and literally thousands of images uploaded. We have had some amazing fun and lots more to come, so A BIG Thank You to each and every one of you.

To say "Thanks" I have put together a special offer as a token of my appreciation. As you know, I am hosting a seminar on the 23rd March called "From Photography to the Real World" It is a full day seminar that will be hosted at the HR MacMillan Space Centre in Vancouver. The ticket price is $55.00 but from today until the 18th (the date of our first photowalk), there are 30 discounted tickets up for grabs. The tickets will be priced at $47.50, all you need to do is sign up and put the coupon code into the box. The coupon code is - vanphotowalks13.

Thats it, you will get your discount immediately. So, go on over to the sign up page and register for the seminar, it will be worth it I promise, here is the link: http://www.eventbrite...­

If you have any questions or want more information, let me know!

Happy 1 year anniversary to you all!

Chat soon

Barry

Vancouver Photowalks