Vancouver Single Professionals Message Board › 4 World Class Speakers That You Don't Want To Miss

4 World Class Speakers That You Don't Want To Miss

Tatiana
CharismaMatters
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Dear women entrepreneurs!

It seems every year we are trying to do more than we did the previous year – in our personal lives, professional careers and how we share with the world. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I find that breaking new ground is challenging; it doesn’t always come easy.

That’s why I got excited when Defying Expectations offered to partner with me so that I could offer my subscribers this exclusive offer.

Defying Expectations is a one-day premiere conference for women being held in Surrey BC on April 15, 2011 and presenting 4 world-class speakers:

• Joanne Rochette ; Olympic Medalist 2010 (whose mother passed away the day of her performance),

• Rt Honorable Michaelle Jean; former Governor General of Canada

• Patricia Graham; Editor and Chief of the Vancouver Sun,

• Mayor Dianne Watts; Surrey Mayor.

These women have inspiring stories to share on how to break through limiting beliefs and become influential leaders.

Perfect professional development day for Professional Women, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Community Leaders - and your clients, suppliers and friends!

• Identify where you might be holding back – and what you could do to re-define limits and Defy Expectations in your world

• Network with powerful and influential women in Greater Vancouver

• Make new contacts

• Say Thank You to a client or valued supplier

• Learn the latest in the myTRUSTnetwork.com research from Canadian women in 2011

• Go home with gifts, workbooks and a refreshed mindset.

To learn more about the event go to www.defyingexpectations.ca­ When you go to register, they will ask how you heard about the conference - use this code: DETA-1

Here is an exclusive offer for our group:
The regular price of the ticket is $249 including, 4 top-notch speakers, a world-class café, lunch, morning refreshments and free parking.

I have negotiated with Defying Expectations and can offer you the chance to buy your ticket(s) with $25 discount - only $224 per ticket!

Act fast – ONLY 5 Days left to register!

REGISTER FOR DEFYING EXPECTATIONS at www.defyingexpectations.ca

See you there!

Tatiana