addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Single Professionals Message Board › Date Smart Women's Group

Date Smart Women's Group

Tatiana
CharismaMatters
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Dear Ladies of Vancouver Single Professionals!

I just wanted to let you know that I started a new group for women, called Date Smart Women’s Group.

This group is for successful, content single women interested in learning how to attract and sustain great relationships.

Today’s single individual has a myriad of choices in lifestyle and life design. Our series of interactive and small workshops (limited to 8 people), address the questions most relevant to a single woman today.

They are affordable, informative, and life changing. I guarantee you will get something valuable for yourself from any of these workshops http://charismamatters.com/workshops/

Also, since I am launching this series and most of you didn't have a chance to work with me yet, I would like to invite you just to give it a try - for FREE. Check us out http://www.meetup.com/Date-Smart-Womens-Group/about/­ join us, you have nothing to lose except your single life :) !
The first workshop is already scheduled!

Other experts will be also invited to events to empower you to attract the right person.

Topics will include: dating and flirting, sexuality, masculine and feminine synergy, communication, etc.

Each event will be focused on improving your skills, evaluating your beliefs, and examining your personal image in order to bring you closer to your perfect match.

You will learn why you attract the type of people you do, how to interpret the signals of someone is attracted to you, what are the best ways to approach someone, how to become a great conversationalist, and how to be loved for who you really are.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Tatiana,
Date Smart Coach and the owner of Charisma Matters