* defining & ordering browsing navigation steps
* filling & submitting forms
* clicking & following links
* capturing screenshots of a page (or part of it)
* testing remote DOM
* logging events
* downloading resources, including binary ones
* writing functional test suites, saving results as JUnit XML
* scraping Web contents
I'm hoping to get Julien to do this talk as he's done a lot of amazing work in integrating CasperJS in our continuous deployment pipeline at RESAAS. It's extremely awesome stuff and I think the community would love to hear the story!
Speaker: Julien Escueta, QA Engineer at RESAAS.
Also, as usual, we'll be going to a nearby pub for drinks afterwards!