addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jan
Janzheart
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 897
I HAVE DECIDED TO TRY ANOTHER THREE MONTHS AND SEE IF ADDING OTHER ASSORTED CONVIVIAL GATHERINGS MIGHT SPUR MORE INTEREST IN THIS SITE! JANET

As you should have received, I have been planning to step down. As far as I know, no one has offered to take over the site. I really don't like the idea of letting the site shut down which is what will happen if no one takes over. If I stay on, I really need people to join in and host meet ups! I think I would like to take this beyond a tea site. For instance, I also host TEA & Yarn where we get together at a tea shop and knit or crochet. But, we also have done a great beer meet up (cause beer is pretty much the same colour as tea! ~ it worked well)! There is Dim Sun & Chinese Tea, there is Japanese food & Tea (Sawa is a specific thought!). We've also had Perogy Night in Vancouver and no tea! But I just can't do it all and really would appreciate help!