Vancouver Pixel Crafters Message Board › Wanted: Mobile & Tablet UI/UX Designer
Primary Responsibilities Include:
● Design, prototype and implement an all new User Interface for multiple mobile devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, Android phones & tablets and BlackBerry.
● Use industry standard design methods, but be willing to break the mold for better usability
● Work closely with developers to improve user experience, extend existing concepts and implement new functionality
● Facilitate user testing to ensure that design approach works as intended, both individually and as a product whole
● Create and maintain documentation (scenarios, wireframes, task flow) to be used for developers, marketing and executives
● Stay current with UI/UX design trends and anticipate UI/UX design changes accordingly
● Redesign and maintain corporate website
● Maintain social media presence including Facebook, Twitter
● Design corporate and product marketing materials
● Troubleshoot UI/UX related issues based on user feedback
● A stellar design portfolio
● 5+ years of UI/UX Experience
● Familiar with real estate industry, specifically mobile search applications
● Expert knowledge of Adobe design tools i.e. Photoshop & Illustrator
● Familiar with one of current mobile JS frameworks - JQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch, Chui, etc.
● Can prototype quickly using preferred tools
● Almost obsessive about the details.
● Understanding of SASS or LESS for better application theming
Software that you love to use
Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Media Encoder
Screen Capture - Bandicam, Jing, Screenflow
MAC Specific: Garage Band, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, ScreenFlow
For more information on Most Home, and our Kurio mobile real estate app, visit www.kurio.com.
Please email your resume to email@example.com