addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Pixel Crafters Message Board › Financing for businesses

Financing for businesses

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi,

New kid on the block for meetup here.

Maybe a bit of introduction. My name is Sam Wong, I am a Chartered Accountant by background. I run a consulting firm, Samina Capital Ltd.

In the past (and currently), we provided consulting services for public mining companies. It the recent year, we have diversified our line of services, gearing towards small/private businesses.

Our clients mainly ask us for help in obtaining financing - conventional bank loan, non-conventional debt, equity etc. We also provide consulting work on an ongoing basis for small businesses. We are here to build a long term business relationship in the Vancouver community.

As of course, as a CA, we also provide the standard accounting and tax consultation.

Our company understands private businesses owner drives the economy in Vancouver, that is why we love dealing with them.

Please drop us an email at swong@saminacapital.com for any questions or if you just want to say hi. Don't be a stranger!

Looking forward in meeting you all.

-Sam