Vancouver Pixel Crafters Message Board › Looking for a PhoneGap (or similar) Developer as a Partner

Looking for a PhoneGap (or similar) Developer as a Partner

Chris G.
user 10472433
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Hello.

I'm a serial entrepreneur in my mid 20s. One of my primary goals in life is to achieve financial freedom through a web-based startup and I feel strongly that my current project is the best bet of that happening. In the last 4 weeks I've validated (learn startup style) a problem and have the website version of the MVP around 80% complete. I've built strong rapport with the admins of two facebook groups, totalling 4,900 users, and both are eager to show the solution to their members. I'm aware of groups totalling 7k more users in BC alone and this doesn't include some major cities like Vancouver. The challenge is executing well enough to win over these users.

I want to launch in a month with iOS and Android apps. Phonegap seems like the best solution. I'm in the process of converting the site into an API / web client setup and your apps will also work with this API.

You'll be compensated with a significant share in ownership of the project.

If you can deliver quality apps and are looking for a new project please get in touch. My offer: meet me for a drink downtown and listen to my pitch. I'm buying.