addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Vancouver WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › Gal Searching for Web Designer/Developer NEW IDEA - if you have already read

Gal Searching for Web Designer/Developer NEW IDEA - if you have already read this entry, it has been edited with new project

Angel
user 13890518
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hi, my name is Angel A and I just joined the WordPress group. I have an outstanding business idea that has the potential to revolutionize the driving industry. I have a web plan/map and am looking for someone who can partner with me on this, to get a framework made, then approach investors with (if necessary - and I don't think we need them!). This is TOTALLY ORIGINAL, NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING LIKE IT! Would like to Skype with you first, to maintain privacy.
Cheers,
Angel