3 Stages Speed Dating is the Fast, Fun and Guaranteed way for single people to meet each other. At 3 Stages Speed Dating events, you'll participate 3 stages of event that last 60 minutes each. If both parties are interested in meeting again, exchange your phone number right away!
Amazingly, over 98% of our members tell us that they enjoy our networking events, over 90% meet someone who they want to see again, and over 60% of the time the interest is mutual, leading to a second date. Compare those odds to going to a bar!
How does 3 Stages Speed Dating work?
Stage 0: Registration (8:00pm to 8:30pm)
1. Register and pay $10 for the event. (Register at left hand side of entrance).
2. Grab a name tag and a drink.
Stage 1: Ice Breaking with Karaoke (8:30pm to 9:30pm)
1. Pick your favorite song, and show off your styles.
2. Casual Chatting with other guests.
Stage 2: Self introduction + FAQ section (9:30pm to 10:30pm)
1. Every one will be given 2 minutes to introduce yourself, and tell us which type of dates you are looking for. e.g. male or female, age range, personality and hobby, etc.
2. After 2 minutes, whoever is interest on you, will raise their hand and ask you some questions.
Stage 3: Speed Dating + Networking (10:30pm to 11:30pm)
1. Meet and greet anyone else who catches your eye during stage 2.
2. To keep the conversations comfortable and safe, participants don’t ask each other for personal information such as income, ex-relationship and family background.
3. When you meet someone you want to see again, write their name and phone number down.
What you get at an 3 Stages Dating event:
1. A fast, fun, safe and comfortable way to meet people.
2. A room full of eligible singles who want to meet someone like you.
3. An enjoyable night of conversation, karaoke and dance.
4. 15-20 great dates in 1 night.
5. Time to meet anyone who catches your eye during the mix and mingle periods.
Important: This is a cross event of 5 meetup group, the RSVP on the right does not represent the actual number of men and women who sign up. You are expect to see 15 guys and 15 gals at event day. If you cannot find the address, please call Charlie[masked] or[masked] upon arrival.