addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › Anyone a fan of Dark Heresy or have an RPG group near UBC?

Anyone a fan of Dark Heresy or have an RPG group near UBC?

Alexander I
user 35798652
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 5
Hey guys, I am new to Vancouver and was looking for an RPG group. I am kind of new, I have played a couple games of dark heresy but am willing to try other rpg games.
A former member
Post #: 9
Hey alex my group of players is interested in adding and changing up the current group of people we are playinng with we play down in new westminster and are about 10 minutes from the skytrain station, we play on mondays and are looking at starting up a dark heresey game in the near future but we usually play 3.5 dnd
so if your interested in playing give me a call and we can set something up sometime 778 773 1048
Leigh
user 11528801
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 9
If you want to give Shadowrun a try, we are in downtown Vancouver and play Saturday afternoons.