addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › Dungeons And Dragons

Dungeons And Dragons

A former member
Post #: 12
Hey I am currently running a Dnd 3.5 game and have been for quiet sometime but we are currently looking for another player or two as my players find my game quiet challenging im also looking for someone who may consider DMing once my games over in the future. Its played every week on monday so if you are interested give me a call at 778 773 1048