Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › Organizing a table

Organizing a table

dale
DaleCope
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 9
Greetings, I am new to the group. I haven't been part of a regular game in a few years and haven't ran a game in several more. I am looking at starting up a new group in South Surrey. I have 1 player who is new to table top games, so doesn't have preference really. I have played many different systems and am always happy to learn new ones.

If anyone is in the area and might be interested, I am looking for 2-3 players. Experience is always welcome, but the social interactions are what really make the game. I am more of a relaxed gaming style, rules take a backseat to the story when it is needed. I have little interest in a dungeon crawl and more for a social game with lots of character interaction when possible.

If you are interested, please give me a shout or ask for more questions. As there is no system chosen and no group formalized, I am thinking of starting the table up in August.