addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › Starting A New Group

Starting A New Group

A former member
Post #: 16
Looking to get a new group of gamers together to play 3.5 Dnd, maybe some other role playing games who knows. New people are always more than welcome. Have a great day
C.K. L.
C.K.Lee
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 19
Are you in Fort Nelson?
Anthony
user 5799099
Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 10
Hey Ryan, how goes the Thursday group? Mine is on hiatus for the summer and possibly indefinitely.
At a meetup in Coquitlam and a fair number of people interested in DD3.5.
Interested in a group playing in area doing 3.5 and greatly enjoyed playing with you guys last time.
Dave
user 109371312
Medicine Hat, AB
Post #: 1
Hey, Ryan. I'm in the downtown area, looking to start something Sunday nights. (Possibly Saturday, it's open.) I have one other guy with me also looking for a group. We were thinking Savage Worlds or Pathfinder, which is basically D&D 3.5.

Does that work for you?