addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › New Player In Kits Looking for Group

New Player In Kits Looking for Group

user 107485592
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Brand new to the site and to Vancouver. I DM one game so I have experience, but I would like to play a character with a group. Preferably I would like to start a new campaign with level 1 characters and build them up, but I am really not picky!
John R.
user 107731452
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hey there. Looks like I am on the same boat as you. Currently DMing, but I am itching to play. I also live in Kits. Are you interested in Pathfinder or another system?
user 109371312
Medicine Hat, AB
Post #: 3
If either of you are still looking, and don't mind the occasional commute to downtown, myself and one other guy are also "looking for group." The game would probably be Pathfinder or Savage Worlds, but nothing's set in stone yet.

Either of us would GM, if you wanted to play.