Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › Looking for a DnD 3.5 group!

Looking for a DnD 3.5 group!

Nic B.
user 53481652
Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 1
I was in a group before but they have all moved away now!! I am a long time player and don't mind new players or DMing but obviously playing is always lots of fun!
Anthony
user 5799099
Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 11
We have recently started a group in the Burnaby/Coquitlam area, we are pretty full up now but are about to lose some players temporarily. If you would like to check us out we generally play Saturdays around four to eight pm.
Nic B.
user 53481652
Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 2
I'm interested, keep me posted! Also maybe some info about setting/lvl and anything else
Anthony
user 5799099
Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 12
DD3.5 Currently fifth level. Values all 18 with racial adjustments (there is a reason). Double wealth for level as per DMG. If you have a hankering to play a monster or some such we can talk about it.
Currently working for a city (voluntarily or not, your choice) beset by enemies. Party is acting as a fire brigade, stuff happens and you get to fix it.
At the moment party is trying to find a missing little girl. Turns out she was kidnapped by orcs, under orders from Drow, and have uncovered a drow operation to spy on the city using agents within the government.
Party has pursued the drow into the underground ruins of the old city and are currently gaining on their quarry despite numerous attempts to delay them.
Anthony
778-988-3725
C.K. L.
C.K.Lee
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 21
Hey Anthony, is this the group that spun out of that meetup we had at the gaming café?
Anthony
user 5799099
Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 13
Hi C.K. Lee,

Yes this is the group, we have lost a few and found a few. Currently at four, two more have had a child and are expected back eventually, one has to go back to Italy till November.

So we are good for now, could always use some new people. So far I am the only one DMing but from past experience a few players will give it a shot.

As long as three or more are gathered together!

We seem to be pretty regular on Saturdays four till eight near Lougheed and Willingdon.

Anthony
C.K. L.
C.K.Lee
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 24
One of your guys is also in my FATE:Space Opera game :) Was chatting with him last night, had some fun stories to share - good job dude, glad to hear our Meetup was productive!
Anthony
user 5799099
Coquitlam, BC
Post #: 14
Nice to be appreciated!
Thanks for the info, good work on your part!
Anthony