addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › Forgotten Realms and MtG... looking for players

Forgotten Realms and MtG... looking for players

A former member
Post #: 8
I am an experienced DM who enjoys the Forgotten Realms setting. Willing to host a group in almost any edition (not too fond of 4e, however, and my experience with 3.5 is limited but can be dusted off if need be).

I'm also interested in getting to know others who might be interested in playing Magic - Limited or Commander. I can host in North Van as well if that works.

Hope to hear back.