addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › Surrey Pathfinder Group Seeks 1 More

Surrey Pathfinder Group Seeks 1 More

Scott C.
ScottCarroll
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Regular Pathfinder group, currently running Pathfinder Rise of The Runelords campaign. We are currently looking for one more player to round the group out. We usually play on Sundays between 12 - 6, with Saturday as a potential backup day. If you are interested, please let me know.
Stacie
user 71200382
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hi! I have never played pathfinder before, however I do have some experience playing 4e. How many people do you have already and what are their roles? My work schedule is not always the same but I do get Sundays off most weeks.
Scott C.
ScottCarroll
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Hey Stacie! We are a mixed experience group, so overall it would a pretty easy change into Pathfinder and your past experience as a player should lend well to the learning of the rule set. We currently have 4 players and a occasional 5th. The groups current core players are Fighter, Rogue, Bard, Druid and so far they have been a good compliment to each other. But lots of room to add to the mix.