Networking: 5:30pm to 5:55 pm
Event start: 5:55 pm sharp (note that elevators will lock after 6pm) to 7:30pm
This presentation will explore, in-depth, the process of A/B Split Testing:
- The uses of A/B testing, including how to do it effectively and what it should and should not be used for.
- Incorporating it in the design and product development process, especially how it relates to the lean start-up methodology.
- A/B testing best practices
- A/B testing vs. multi-variant testing
- Tools and processes that can be used to do A/B testing
Nick will then discuss a number of A/B testing case studies, including several that he has done at Wishpond, their hypothesis, resuts and what they mean.
Nick Steeves is Chief Product Officer at Wishpond, a Vancouver-based Saas company that provides simple tools to run marketing campaigns. Nick's product development role is focused on UI/UX design, product strategy and conversion optimization of the Wishpond platform and marketing-side website.
We are going to be charging everyone $5 to attend the event. (we will run it at zero profit).
A big thank you to our location sponsor!
A huge thank you to VFS for hosting us. They have been incredible to work with and we appreciate their support!