|Sent on:||Friday, February 8, 2013 12:40 PM|
We have a fantastic contract opportunity for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join a small team of UX professionals for a recognised brand name client in Burnaby, BC. You will be responsible for wire framing and designing beautiful interfaces that adhere to UX best practices for a large scale public facing website with multiple pages and options.
Key requirements for this role include:
- - A portfolio demonstrating your artistic design skills
- - Solid background and knowledge in UX principles and best practises.
- - Demonstrated experience of being able to take ownership of your piece of the project and running with it, while at the same time being highly collaborative with other team members (project manager, UX researcher, UX developer)
- - Experience within the sales industry a bonus
- - Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure
Start date for this contract is March 2013 - this contract starts at 3 months but is likely to be extended throughout 2013.
Email me directly at [address removed] to apply to this position.