addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Madison Area Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board Restaurant Talk › Vegan pizza in Madison?

Vegan pizza in Madison?

A former member
Post #: 16
Are there any places in Madison that offer vegan cheese and/or soy meat option on their pizzas? I've had Glass Nickel pizza without cheese, and it was just OK. I'm looking for something a little more substantial. Do I have to give up pizza forever?
Kate K.
user 11167043
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
I think the best pizza in Madison is at Pizza Brutta on Monroe St. They have a vegan marinara pizza that is amazing, but it has no cheese or meat on it. It's just sauce, garlic, and I usually add basil and olives.

Stephanie F.
user 12804379
Madison, WI
Post #: 1

Bunky's has daiya and soy cheese options for their vegan pizza... It was delicious!
A former member
Post #: 18
I didn't know that about Bunky's. I love that place. We got married there, and they did an amazing vegan meal for our reception. Thanks for the tip!
Madison, WI
Post #: 3
If you go to Glass Nickel or Roman Candle and bring Daiya with you, they will ad it to your pizza. You just have to dine in.