add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Madison Area Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board Restaurant Talk › Eating Vegan in Madison - my article in this week's Isthmus

Eating Vegan in Madison - my article in this week's Isthmus

A former member
Post #: 19
Hey all,

I have an article in this week's Isthmus (9/22) called Eating Vegan in Madison: 5 must-try dishes for anyone. I don't know if it will eventually get posted online, but right now it's only in the print issue. I've been asked to write more articles about vegan food in Madison, so stay tuned!
A former member
Post #: 20
The article is online now: http://www.thedailypa...­

It looks like I'll be writing more articles about Madison's vegan scene. I'd love to hear your favorites!
A former member
Post #: 30

Rock it Like a Hurricane!

- Matthew
Julie F.
user 13348750
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Nice! The more people see the word 'vegan' in a normal venue, the more likely they are to try it.
A former member
Post #: 21
Thanks for the support, everyone! I just found out Kristen from Bandung will be opening a vegan pizza cart next spring. It's called Apocalyptic Crust. Find her on Facebook and follow the progress. Woot!
user 9242548
Mount Horeb, WI
Post #: 2
I think it's a wonderful article! Thanks, and we can't wait to go out and try some of these!
Alessandra S.
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
I loved the article! You've finally inspired me to sample the Bandung menu---I've been hesistant to after hearing a not-so-good review, but after your review, I'll give it a chance. And ooh, vegan pizza cart, that sounds great! Any mention of whole wheat crust?
A former member
Post #: 22
Thanks, Claire!

Alessandra, I didn't ask about whole wheat crust. She did mention a gluten-free option. Where did you see a not-so-good review of Bandung? They've consistently won "Best of Madison" awards and I've never had a bad meal there.