addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Area Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board Restaurant Talk › Vote for The Green Owl Cafe!

Vote for The Green Owl Cafe!

Jennie C.
user 9021420
Madison, WI
Post #: 30
Many Vegetarian Meetup folks are familiar with The Green Owl Cafe. We have to provided creative vegetarian and vegan food to the Madison community since 2009. We want to remind our fans to support us in a couple ways:

One, if you like what we do, please vote for us in the upcoming Isthmus Readers Poll "Madison's Favorites." You helped us win "Favorite New Restaurant" when after we opened and have continued to be recognized for our creative veg cuisine thanks to the support of those who love us. This year they even have a favorite vegetarian category. Consider writing us in for Favorite Vegetarian or Wildcard category (or any other category you see fit.) THE DEADLINE IS JUNE 24TH!!! Thanks for your support! The website is http://www.thedailypa...­

Two, PLEASE VOTE FOR US TO WIN A SMALL BUSINESS GRANT! We'd like to bring our home-style vegetarian and vegan food to other parts of the city(state? country? world?). We've applied for a small business grant to help realize that goal and move forward on it sooner. We need to get 250 votes to have our business plan considered in the competition so please support us by going to: www.missionsmallbusiness.com and click 'login & support from facebook' then type The Green Owl Cafe into the search box, click support and bam! You're done. THANK YOU!

Thanks for all your support.

Jennie
The Green Owl Cafe
Jan
najjie
Seattle, WA
Post #: 20
I have to say, I really miss The Green Owl, which is saying something since I now live in a city with 40some vegetarian restaurants. But I do miss the schnitzel, crabcakes, coconut cream pie... oye!

Good luck in the Isthmus poll!
Jennie C.
user 9021420
Madison, WI
Post #: 31
Thanks! Hopefully you can come for a visit and get your Green Owl fix.
Brenda W.
user 44171502
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Green Owl Cafe would have my vote as a place to go for a group dinner.