addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Madison Area Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board Meetup › Any Westside dinners this Summer?

Any Westside dinners this Summer?

Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 217
There haven't been any dinners or events West of the Arboretum since the Nile in Dec, 2012. Will there be anything on the West side this Summer? Almost everything this year has been in the downtown or Isthmus.
Dave
dvandelay
Group Organizer
Middleton, WI
Post #: 181
Nothing on the west side is planned at this time.
Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 221
Are you avoiding the West side for some reason? Seemed like there was usually good attendance at previous West side dinners.
A former member
Post #: 4
What are some of your favorite restaurants on the west side with options?

The only one's I can think of would be Nile, Sai Bai Thong and my favorite Indian Majaraja and IMO the best Chinese Imperial Garden where Dave hosted an amazing meetup.

It seems like both the East and West suburbs have more chains and fewer healthy options than downtown/near east but love trying new places!

Justin
Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 224
Yes those four from previous years: Nile, Sai Bai Thong, Majaraja and Chinese Imperial Garden. Pasqual's and Porta Alba in Hilldale? Sofra in Middleton? I will try to think of others. I just think it's sad if the group becomes the Downtown/Isthmus Vegetarian group instead of the Madison Area Vegetarian group.