addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Area Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board Other Events › Road trip to Country Life Garden (veg restaurant in Portage)

Road trip to Country Life Garden (veg restaurant in Portage)

Jan
najjie
Seattle, WA
Post #: 42
Yay!!

I'm so glad this meetup has started up again!
So I'll take advantage of the opportunity to let ya'll know that the Zanby gathering group (Aka the Poor Folks Veg Meetup) is going to Country Life Garden restaurant in a couple of weeks.

Here is the link:

Country Life Garden - event details

If you don't want to sign up for another group, just let me know and I'll get you the info so you can still go if you want. Hope some of you all can make it!

Yay Veggies!