The Madison Area Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board Meetup › VegChicago December 1, 2007 Meetup Carpool

VegChicago December 1, 2007 Meetup Carpool

Dave
dvandelay
Group Organizer
Middleton, WI
Post #: 3
The VegChicago Meetup Group is planning a lunch on Saturday, December 1st. The details are here:
All You Can Eat Buffet at Cousin's Vitality

The logistics of joining in are a little more complicated than usual, so please read carefully:

• RSVP to the event and pay the $15 event fee. VegChicago is closing RSVPs Wednesday morning.
  • After RSVPing, reply to this thread to let us know that you are going. Also say if you need a ride or if you can drive.

We will split the cost of gas and tolls among those going. I would expect that to run between $7.50 and $10.00 per person.

I will be driving and can take three (comfortably) or four passengers. I'll edit the list below as people reply to this thread. Once we know who will be going we can finalize the details and coordinate the driving.

List of those attending (last updated 11/24/07):

Dave
dvandelay
Group Organizer
Middleton, WI
Post #: 5
The weather on December 1st was scary so I didn't end up going. It looks like it was a great lunch, though:

Meetup Photos
Recap on VegChicago Message Board

Maybe next time.

-Dave