addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Madison Area Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board Miscellaneous › New Group for Vegetarian/Vegan Families

New Group for Vegetarian/Vegan Families

Reannon
Reannonveg
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
We're looking to meet other veg families with small children. We live on the east side with our 17 month old twin girls and would like to organize some get-togethers with other veg families with younger kids. (Everyone in our family is vegan, but vegetarian families would be great, too!)

My husband is a software developer, and I work full-time from home for an animal rights non-profit. So, weekends would be best for us. We have two child-proofed play areas in our house plus a large back yard and several parks nearby. We could also meet at the botanical gardens, arboretum, or wherever so none of us have to clean house. :) Please email me if you're interested: reannonbranchesi@gmail.com! Thanks!