addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VegNet Bend Message Board › Changes to the V-Day Event at Broken Top

Changes to the V-Day Event at Broken Top

Ciree L.
user 4287784
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 20
My dear, sweet partygoers,

We've got a little switcheroo for all of you just pining to tell your tales. We are going to hold the big storytelling event later this month because if recent feedback is any indicator, it's going to be even more epic than we'd originally anticipated -- and BTBS just isn't the right spot, what with lots of other noise and customers and whatnot. So, all of you lovers, beloved, and love-seekers, on Feb. 14th we're going to have a fun little warm up that will draw us closer together as the new vegan family that we are.

Start thinking about the kind of love poem you'd write for the person or animal you love most in the world. Now imagine giving those deeply heartfelt wishes to someone you don't know very well, and that person benefiting tremendously from your kind words. We're going to write love poems that are uplifting and generous, then spin them around and around in a hat like some crazy-love-lotto-draw, and then let fate assign them to our destinies. Get it? What I'm saying is that I may draw your poem from the hat and that poem may be just what I need in the coming weeks. I'll paste it to my bathroom mirror and feel very loved. That's what Valentine's Day is all about. So get cracking on that poem that will put Whitman and Frost to shame! (Jazzing it up with pink or red paper, glitter or fancy ink wouldn't hurt either, since it will be read and cherished for some time.)