addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegan Lincoln Message Board › Heart Walk

Heart Walk

Dan H.
user 129878062
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I realize this isn't a vegan-specific event, but it definitely relates to healthy living.

My company and I are raising funds to support the American Heart Association's Heart Walk at beautiful Pioneers Park in Lincoln on Saturday, April 26. I need all my friends' help in meeting my fundraising and recruiting goals.

If you are interested in making a secure, tax-deductible online donation (or print out a form to mail directly to the American Heart Association's Lincoln chapter), or if you would like to join my team to walk and help raise funds, please visit this link:

http://heartwalk.kint...­

All donations will help fund local research into cardiovascular disease and stroke prevention. Thank you, in advance, for your support!