addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegan Long Island Message Board › Strike while the iron is hot --

Strike while the iron is hot --

Paula
user 8345907
New York, NY
Post #: 267
I just emailed The Ed Show after hearing a bunch of stuff about Romney vs. Obama's position on Global Warming. It seems as though the hurricane may be waking people up in terms of taking global warming seriously, but, it infuriates me that animal agriculture is never mentioned in the media as the major cause.

The media must be urged, no, pled with, to tell the whole truth. So here is my comment to MSNBC and I invite others to do same so that I am not the lone voice that they can dismiss:

"FINALLY, Global Warming, vis a vie Hurricane Sandy, is becoming a sobering reality to people. PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU !!!! do not miss the opportunity to tell the public that animal agriculture ... the animals they can't seem to stop eating ... is the Number 1 contributor to global warming. See http://en.wikipedia.o...­ and the abundant other definitive studies proving this point. If we have ANY chance of mitigating further catastrophes, we've got to get people to go vegan ... or at least boycott the factory farming industry and quickly make them a thing of the past.

Please pass this to Rachel, Lawrence and your other colleague journalists. As journalists committed to reporting the truth, you absolutely MUST STOP OMITTING educating the public on this point.

Please showcase it as much as you can in your reports. Thank you."