addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegan Long Island Message Board › Edible Arrangements

Edible Arrangements

Paula
user 8345907
New York, NY
Post #: 288
I got a promotion email from Edible Arrangements and it occurred to me to email them and ask them to consider offering a vegan chocolate option on their fruit.

They called me back on the phone (unheard of) thanking me for the feedback and to tell me that my request was forwarded to their corporate office for consideration.

So if you'd like to chime in to them, please do. Thanks!

http://www.ediblearra...­
Jennifer G.
user 6937947
Group Organizer
Bellport, NY
Post #: 325
Good idea—thanks for doing that, and asking for backup!