Vegan Long Island Message Board › Vegan Bakery on LI

Vegan Bakery on LI

Mel
user 85330482
Melville, NY
Post #: 1
Hey, all!

I came across some amazing vegan baked goods from a relatively new bakery on LI called La Pirata Kitchen. Has anyone else tried them? Their stuff is great! You can find their cupcakes and cookies at Organic Corner in Massapequa, or special order cakes and etc. through their Facebook page or website. I linked to the Facebook page below!

www.facebook.com/LaPirataKitchen
anna
user 82016562
Port Jefferson, NY
Post #: 12
nom
Alicia K.
lapiratakitchen
Huntington, NY
Post #: 1
So glad to see this and hear you love our stuff! We actually launched a Kickstarter today to try to fund our expansion to more stores across the Island and redo our website for better online ordering. http://kck.st/Ym9ntI...­
Dana
user 39243832
Bellmore, NY
Post #: 8
After reading these comments, I just had to run over to Organic Corner today to try a cupcake. I bought the last chocolate mint cupcake and it was delicious. I can't really comment on the mint icing because I've never liked icing. I like homemade vegan chocolate or vanilla pudding with my cakes instead or powdered sugar. But I can honestly say that the chocolate cake part was soo moist and full of taste. I've been disappointed by the dryness or blandness of some store bought cupcakes in the past but this tasted homemade. I can't wait to try some more cake flavors. Good job, Alicia.
Alicia K.
lapiratakitchen
Huntington, NY
Post #: 2
So happy to hear that, Dana! I'll be bringing more to Organic Corner tomorrow: sea-salted chocolate almond and chocolate-PB cupcakes, and chocolate-chunk cookies. Hope some more people get to try our stuff!