addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegan Long Island Message Board › March Against Monsanto - Say No to GMO's - May 25, 2013

March Against Monsanto - Say No to GMO's - May 25, 2013

A former member
Post #: 24
March Against Monsanto

Say No to GMO's

May 25, 2013 - 2PM EST

Union Square, NYC

Please wear RED in support of the cause.

www.march-against-monsanto.com
Dana
user 39243832
Franklin Square, NY
Post #: 17
Thanks so much posting this event, Maryann. I'm definitely attending. Here is the Facebook link for those who want to RSVP to the NYC march:

https://www.facebook....­

This is a WORLDWIDE event!!! Here is the list of cities (over 234) currently participating:

https://docs.google.c...­

Hope to see MANY of you there!

A former member
Post #: 25
I'm glad you added more info Dana. My post was a little sparce
Dana
user 39243832
Franklin Square, NY
Post #: 25
Someone posted in another meetup group that there was going to be a march in Hauppauge as well. I don't have any details but just wanted to pass that along. I'm going to the march in NYC.
Beatriz
user 93270632
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I really want to go to this march but it would be great if i don't go alone since I don't know the city (moved last year to LI) and I'm not very experienced with the train service. Anyone near Sayville or that is willing to meet to go together?
A former member
Post #: 159
Yes on Save Long Island Meetup and Fun Loving Social People Meetup are doing the March Against Monsanto at the Lee Dennison Court House Building in Hauppauge. ALSO has anyone seen today 5/14/13 news...the UN is advising the use of INSECTS to fight world hunger. I suspect Monsanto is behind that....trying to make GMO food less dangerous and less gross then eating Insects (which are another living being)