addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegan Long Island Message Board › seeking animal caretakers, F/T & P/T

seeking animal caretakers, F/T & P/T

Jennifer G.
user 6937947
Group Organizer
Bellport, NY
Post #: 394
A member of Vegan Long Island is hiring animal caretakers, F/T & P/T. Please check out this Craigslist ad for details, and respond via the ad if interested: http://longisland.cra...­

I've pasted the text of the ad below for your convenience. (But to respond, click on the link above and reply via Craigslist if you're interested.)

Animal Caretaker F/T & P/ T (North Fork, Long Island)
Rescue center for birds and farm animals on the North Fork of Long Island seeks hardworking , dependable individuals to clean and feed animals indoors and outdoors. Year- round, F/ T and P/ T work available. Must have car. One weekend day and some holidays a must. Hours are 1pm to 9pm, no exceptions. Must be detail oriented and love all animals. Willing to train.

This is a rescue and rehabilitation setting and as such, we are open 365 days a year. Must be willing to get hands dirty, this job requires a lot of energy and dedication. Serious candidates only. Opportunity for advancement. Please submit cover letter and resume to Craiglists post and supply employment references at time of interview.
Dana G.
user 39243832
Franklin Square, NY
Post #: 23
Thanks for posting this. I AM looking for a new job. My job as a caretaker (for children) ends at the end of June.
Michelle
user 8130189
New York, NY
Post #: 4
i am really interested.