addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegan Long Island Message Board › GET TICKETS NOW: Baseball and Veggie Dogs at Shea Stadium

GET TICKETS NOW: Baseball and Veggie Dogs at Shea Stadium

Jennifer G.
user 6937947
Group Organizer
Bellport, NY
Post #: 7
I'm posting the Soy Happy email below--it has all the details.

Johanna told me today (April 14) there ARE still tickets left, so contact her to get yours ASAP!

My (non-vegan) spouse & I are going. If you decide to go, post it as a reply in this thread, because it will be nice to know if anyone else is coming from this Meetup. - Jennifer

Subject: Shea outing on May 31
Date: April 4, 2008

To celebrate Shea Stadium's introduction of veggie dogs (vegan Jumbo dogs from Lightlife) in their line up this season, we've got a group outing planned! JOIN US! We'll invite media, some fun celebs and other assorted VIPs. We'll nosh on veggie dogs (or veggie chili dogs!) sip on some brewskies (or soda if that's your preference), and partake in a lovely Saturday afternoon at the ballpark.

WHERE: New York Mets Shea Stadium (link to stadium info: http://newyork.mets.m...­. )
DATE: Saturday, May 31 for the game against the L.A. Dodgers (how perfect, full circle from when SH began)
TIME: Game starts at 3:55pm.
SEATS: We'll be seated in the Upper Reserved Level. Upper rows of section 25.
PRICE: Tickets are $20.00 each.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
Email us with the subject heading SHEA TIX and ask us to hold tickets for you. Tell us how many you want and your name and telephone number. (If we don't receive payment within 10 days, we will forfeit the hold on your tix.)
Write a check or send a money order for the total number of tickets you want, made payable to "Johanna McCloy" (please don't make it payable to Soy Happy as we don't have an account in that name.)
Mail your payment along with a SELF ADDRESSED AND STAMPED ENVELOPE to:
Soy Happy!
ATTN. Mets Outing
P.O. Box 5872
Berkeley, CA 94705

We will e-mail you a confirmation as soon as we receive your payment. Please note that we will send tickets (in your enclosed envelopes) on the week of May 12th, once we have our full tally.

It's first come, first served! We've got 35 tickets. JOIN US!

Health & Happiness,

Soy Happy!
http://www.soyhappy.o...­.

If you received this message via a third party and would like to be added to Soy Happy's list of alert subscribers, please forward this E mail to info AT soyhappy.org with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject heading.