A local Vegan group is organizing an outdoor potluck for all the vegan groups in the area and it sounds like it should be a lot of fun! Special thanks to Amy for helping organize and letting me know about it.
As it is a potluck, please bring:
- A dish to serve 8-10 people that contains no animal products: no meat, egg, dairy (or their derivatives), honey, or sugar processed with bone char (see http://www.vrg.org/journal/vj2007issue4/2007_issue4_sugar.php if you are not familiar with this issue)
- A serving utensil for your dish
- A recipe card or list of ingredients to help those with allergies or food sensitivities
- A place setting (plate, bowl, cup & utensils) to ensure that we have enough to go around without using disposable stuff
- A drink because the closest water fountain is not very reliable
- A picnic blanket or chairs in case all the tables are covered with delicious food
- A bike or walking shoes if you want to explore the trails
- Your family and friends--all ages are welcome!
Due to park permit restrictions, attendance at this potluck is limited to 125 people. So, in addition to signing up on the Meetup site, you must RSVP using the link below to reserve your spot. If necessary, please email any changes/cancellations to Amy ([masked]).* https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dj4kU2TC7lC7lZGffwMpUU9Vg5z1LR0_rHGEi4h60kE/viewform