Join Dr. Ruby, the Newest Food Channel Guest Chef &
Chef Jewell from The Living Well Institute
Attend the live webcast and the tasting dinner. Registration required- arrive @ 5pm.
Join the live holiday webcast of The Veggie Chest in person and the scrumptious vegan dinner with your hosts! Space is limited so, please RSVP now.
Watch the FREE Live Online Holiday Cooking Demonstration. Live Webcast begins @ 5:30pm.
Learn to make a few healthy and delectable holiday dishes! Impress your guests with some delicious, vegan (raw and cooked) dishes. Chat and ask questions during the live demo.
Join us in person for dinner or online for Free by registering now at: http://TheVeggieChest.Eventbrite.com
Dinner Tasting Menu:
- Beet Ravioli (raw) with Cream Sauce
- Mushroom Stuffing with Gravy
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/Cherry Tomatoes
- Creamy Celeriac Soup
- Mixed Green Cranberry Salad
- Mini Sweet Potato Cakes!
- Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons
At this event you will:
- Learn how to make delicious, healthy alternative dishes for the holidays that are sure to be winners for everyone.
- Learn secret recipe that can be added to every dish to make your meals taste even better.
- Learn how to use your holiday foods dishes for personal healing and health.
- Participate in live on-line demonstrations and ask questions.
- Eat and enjoy the prepared food at the end of the event.
- Make friends and get connected to other vegan friendly individuals.
- Receive one-of-a-kind recipes to take home.
Email us at: [masked] for more information.
View scenes from last year's broadcast at: http://www.rubylathon.com/Pages/Recipes.aspx
More details at: http://TheVeggieChest.Eventbrite.com
Be sure to register via the link above to receive instructions for tuning in and dinner location details.