Update: We could potentially have rain/lightning on Sunday. If that is looking likely, we need to reschedule 2 days prior to the event to not lose the money we've paid. By Friday, we need to make the decision as a group. If we need to reschedule, Vlad and I were considering Sun 8/17 as a possible rain date.
Also we can still have an event this Sunday, possibly dinner since we all have set aside the time.
Lets go kayaking and see the monuments!
We are doing the 6:30PM Twilight tour. We will gather at 6pm.
An informal social network of Vegan athletes in the DC area. Athletes of all kinds and experience levels welcome. To join you must either be Vegan or must be seriously considering Veganism as a lifestyle. Members are encouraged to suggest meetups.