Monday, February 11
An Introduction to Primordial Sound Meditation with Charlotte Cressey, Certified Chopra Center Instructor
Doors open at 7, Presentation begins at 7:10, so please arrive on time
FOR: All Genders
COST: Free or Make a Donation to The Temple if you wish.
DESCRIPTION: Learn the benefits of meditation in the serene and beautiful atmosphere of the Goddess Temple of Orange County. This will be an introduction to meditation as taught by Doctors Deepak Chopra and David Simon, co-founders of the Chopra Center for Wellbeing. You will learn the science demonstrating the benefits of meditation, such as the fact that it has been proven to positively change the physical structure of the brain in just 8 weeks of practicing! Are there changes you want to make in your life, but have struggled with? Meditation helps re-set the brain, emotions, and body so you can more gracefully make the changes you so desire. You will learn the fascinating history of Primordial Sound Meditation and what makes it unique. And, we will practice meditation together.
You will learn:
• the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional benefits of meditation
• an in-depth understanding of the stress response of the body, and how to activate the relaxation response
• how meditation facilitates making positive changes in all areas of our lives
• the practical aspects of meditation such as physical posture, what do with thoughts, breathing, etc.
• the history of Primordial Sound Meditation, a technique dating back
Note: This is an introduction to the full 4-part, series on Primordial Sound Meditation where you receive your unique primordial sound mantra.
Primordial Sound Meditation is a powerful meditation technique rooted in the Vedic tradition of India. Chopra Center co-founders Deepak Chopra and David Simon have revived this ancient practice of sound meditation and made it available in a format that is easy to learn.
Questions: [masked] or call (949)[masked]