Vegan Baking and Cooking Message Board › Cooking Classes?

Cooking Classes?

Marni T.
marniphocles
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 203
Would anyone be interested in taking this class?

COOKIES FOR CANINES at The Viking Cooking School in Legacy Village, Lyndhurst.

The cost is $59 per person.

Or how about any of these classes? FOODGAZI

Please reply to this message board post if you would take or not take these classes, and if you would not, why not.
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 117
Marni,

Although I am interested in Vegan/Vegetarian cooking, I am not able to spend extra on classes. It sounds like fun, just can't do it. (I like to save my money for when the FT go out to eat, or even if this group would) My situation is not usual so I hope the group does these classes if there is interest. Personally, I am much more interested in the cooking of main dish meals and sides, as opposed to baking. Ha! I have a horrible sweet tooth when I start on desserts, so I avoid cooking them as I would eat them all. lol

My joining the group was more supportive, so see what the active others say they are interested in. Thanks for all you do, Marni! smile
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Marni & Meetup members,

I'd love to extend a discount to all of you for the upcoming Foodgazi class, 5-Ingredient Cooking. Just email me at melody(AT)foodgazi.com for $25 off this class.

Description:
Who wants to consult a two-page recipe or write out a novelesque grocery list? Not us. So we'll explore recipes that are short on ingredients but not on interest. We'll make warming carrot ginger soup, filling spinach-potato lasagna, and rich, delectable chocolate pudding.

More info on our website.

Also email me if you have any questions at all!

Be well,
Melody Caraballo
www.foodgazi.com
216-539-4645