add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Vegan Baking and Cooking Message Board › I am interested in vegan cooking.

I am interested in vegan cooking. I'm not so much a baker but am interested in all that applies.

user 94222082
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 2
Hello, I joined a vegan meetup recently and am looking forward to my first event which is scheduled for 6/8/13. I am not sure if this is a group that is interested in cooking or not. My focus is to interact with others who have had successes with cooking and/or baking. It may sound silly but my current quest is the perfect recipe for meatless-loaf or meatless-balls. I am also experimenting with the perfect dense nutrition breakfast-type "bar".
Anyway, wondered if anyone would comment.