Let's introduce a fun group of people to delicious vegan samples and encourage people to pledge to eat meatless at the North Carolina Pride Festival! Last year was such a success and we'd like to make this one an even bigger one! We will hand out samples of soy BBQ and will provide literature about animal cruelty. We will set up at 9 am and go until the event dies down, which will probably be around 3:30.
It takes some help to make this event a success and we need you! Below is a list of the areas we need help with. When you RSVP please make sure to indicate which areas you are free to help (and times, if applicable) and I'll add your name to the list below. The places with a ?? are areas we still need help.
• Fill out vendor application and pay- Eleni
• Print out about 50 TMM pledge forms- Eleni
• Coordinate with Delight Soy company and pick up soy delight BBQ in Morrisville- Eleni
• Buy ritz plain crackers, napkins-LenaCreate signage for event- Eleni
• Apply for reimbursement through VegFund for fees incurred- Eleni
• Hand out samples- at least two people per shift:
• 9-Noon- Sara Beth, Rob, Eleni
• Noon to 3:30- Julie, Carolyn
• Hand out leaflets- at least two people per shift:
• 9- Noon- Carolyn, Rob, Eleni
• Noon to 3:30- Sara Beth, Amanda
• Share on social media- Karen
• Include promotional info (printing out Veg Fund Signs and a TMM Banner)- Eleni
Let's make this a success for the animals!