Tuesday, June 11th , 6:30-8:30pm
Ever harvested mallow out of your yard for fresh green smoothies? Ever massaged kale? If you want to eat healthier, but lack the inspiration – we invite you to join us for a summer salads & smoothies workshop Tuesday, June 11th with Certified Natural Chef Aleece Raw (yup, that's me).
For $25, you’ll enjoy:
- a delicious, healthy and nutritionally complete whole-foods plant-based meal
- foraging for edible weeds that you can find right in your own backyard
- learning how to make seasonal salads and green smoothies – balanced meals you can make in minutes
- easy-to-follow, flexible recipes that you can take home with you
- an evening of great conversation with like-minded, passionate people
If the weather allows, we’ll hold class on our covered patio amidst our burgeoning vegetable garden.
Purchase tickets in advance on Eventbrite at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6918582667.