Ann S.
vegann
Morrison, CO
Hi Vegan Lifers,

Please take a minute to read this entire message. I have included important email setting information. Thanks!

In case you all haven't noticed, we are growing in leaps and bounds! That is a wonderful thing!!

Firstly, I would like to welcome all of our new members, as well as those who joined a while ago, but never received a personal greeting. We organizers try to greet everyone, but sometimes there aren't enough hours in the day. It's more difficult with the rate we are growing. Please know that we are so very happy to have you be part of this community and we look forward to meeting all of you! Thank you for joining! Our active members are always welcome to greet new members. We organizers really appreciate the help.

Growth means more activity, which means more email. Some folks love all the email from the community. It helps them feel connected. Some folks get overwhelmed with email and don't think to ask the organizers what to do to lessen it, so sometimes they think the best option is to leave the group. I am writing to let you know that leaving doesn't have to be an option for solving "too much email" at all. It's just as easy to adjust your email settings.

Since we love growing, and some of us love receiving information and having more activities to choose from, I have included the instructions for adjusting your email settings, in case you are one who would prefer less email from the group. PLEASE keep these instructions in a file, in case you want to make changes in the future. You can also find them in our "pages" located on the top tool bar of our site. Let me know if you have any questions.

EMAIL OPTIONS:

1) Sign in on this Meetup group's site.
2) Click 'My Profile' on the far right of the top tool bar (opposite end from 'Home').
3) An option flag will drop down; click email settings.  A page will come up with all your email options.
4) Click to check the options you prefer and uncheck the ones you don't want.
5) Click 'SUBMIT' at the bottom center of the page.

That's it! Piece of vegan cake! ;-)

Thank you!

Happy New Year from your Vegan Life Organizer Team

Hope you will join us for VegFest Colorado 2013: http://VegFestColorad...­