"Vegan Life Colorado" Our MeetUp Message Board Vegan Life Discussions and Events messages › It's a "Virtual" MeetUp, Celebrating Over 1000 Members!

It's a "Virtual" MeetUp, Celebrating Over 1000 Members!

Leah
user 10949962
Littleton, CO
Post #: 4
I joined because I'm vegan and need a vegan community of beautiful people to hang out with!
Jules
user 32636972
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 2
It would be very difficult to be a vegan without the support of other like minded people to remind you that you are not the only vegan out there. That's why I love this group.
Anne
user 52340392
Longmont, CO
Post #: 3
I joined because the group does FUN things. I like people, animals, to eat & do a variety of things. :)
Kathy
user 6815219
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I searched for a "Vegan Group" on Meetup right after I became Vegan on November 12, 2011. The film "Earthlings" changed my life and I will never look back. Now I am rasing twin 6 year old vegans as well! I love the community of kindness. Ann and Peter of Denver are awesome!
sarah
user 29698522
Charlotte, NC
I just joined this group recently - so recently, actually, that I haven't even been able to make it to an event yet, but I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting others in this group soon... Anywho - I joined because my husband & I just decided in March to try "going Vegan" for 9 weeks and groups like this have helped connect us with different resources and helpful information that have made the transition for us very easy, informative, and exciting. We're now on week #10 and are embracing this as a permanent shift in our eating habits & lifestyle from now on! :) Thanks for your help!!
A former member
I joined to learn about being a vegan as I am newly vegan and to meet fellow travelers.
A former member
I joined because I want to be a part of a community of people who love animals and are kind and compassionate just like I am! biggrin
Sairam H.
user 24532632
Aurora, CO
Post #: 5
Born as a vegetarian and converted to vegan after moving to CO for 2 years. I was looking for more information on vegan diet and i came across this group and met Ann through this. She always has been such a pleasure to talk to or interact because of her kindness. Truly an amazing group and this journey will continue. Also through this group i have come to know lot of information which i would have not found out on my own. Love it and enjoying every moment.

Sairam
Ella B.
user 79084472
Denver, CO
I joined the vegan group after a move from Grand Junction to Aurora. The pot lucks are great and it is a pleasure to be a member of a vibrant vegan community.
Maureen
user 8636716
Denver, CO
I joined this group because I wanted to have more vegan friends who actually extend their compassion beyond human life. It is very comforting to have supportive, compassionate vegan friends. I have been vegan for almost 8 years now, and I have never known so many other vegans before. It's great! Thank you so much to Ann & Peter and all of the other organizers of this group!